On January 11, 2021, the Evaluation Committee will meet for the recruitment to participate in the “Startup School UR” workshop. This action will take place as part of the Project “Incubator of Innovation 4.0”, in accordance with the Rector’s Ordinance No. 197/2020 of October 28, 2020 on the introduction of the Regulations for participation in the workshops “Startup School UR” of the University of Agriculture in Krakow as part of the “Incubator of Innovation 4.0” program, implemented by the University of Agriculture in Krakow and the Innovation Center of the University of Agriculture in Kraków Sp. z o.o.
The meeting is scheduled for about 2 hours, and the Members of the Evaluation Committee will include:
1. Bartosz Podhorodecki – Investment Manager, AgriTech Hub ASI Sp. z o.o.,
2. dr inż. Jerzy Próchnicki – Member of the Board, Polish Association of Sustainable Agriculture “ASAP”,
3. dr inż. Tomasz Czech, prof. UR – Director of the Center for Technology Transfer, Agricultural University of Hugo Kołłątaj in Kraków, President, Innovation Center of the University of Agriculture in Kraków Sp. z o. o., Project Manager of the Incubator of Innovation 4.0,
4. Wojciech Przywała – Innovation Center of the University of Agriculture in Kraków Sp. z o. o.
Agenda of the Evaluation Committee meeting:
1) Opening the meeting of the Evaluation Committee
2) Presentation of the assumptions of the “Startup School UR” Competition
3) Presentation of the Ranking List of the “Startup School UR” Competition
4) Selection of the best-assessed applications in the competition “Startup School UR”
5) Short discussion and closing of the meeting
The aim of the “Startup School UR” workshop is to support employees of the University and research teams working for science. Participants will gain experience and knowledge needed to create the foundations of their own business. They will receive support in the form of a series of trainings related to: team building, strategic and operational activities, running a company (building the company’s strategy, business models, business presentations). The training will also cover legal and accounting issues related to running your own business.
The organizers are: University of Agriculture Hugo Kołłątaj in Kraków through the University’s Technology Transfer Center and the Innovation Center of the University of Agriculture in Kraków Sp. z o. o.
The program called “Incubator of Innovation 4.0” is implemented as part of the non-competitive project entitled “Support for the management of scientific research and commercialization of the results of R&D works in research units and enterprises” under the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014 – 2020 (Measure 4.4).