Mission and purpose
The mission of the Innovation Center of the University of Agriculture in Krakow Ltd. could be defined as:
- Supporting scientists in creating innovations and new technologies (encouraging and supporting the university’s research and staff to use their potential in creating creative solutions),
- Cooperation at the stage of launching a ready, innovative product on the market (through product promotion and contact with companies on the market).
Goals of the Innovation Center of the University of Agriculture in Krakow Ltd. are in particular:
- Caring for society and future generations by creating friendly and innovative technologies with partners, employees and cooperating institutions,
- Caring for creating good, lasting relationships in the world of science and business,
- Supporting the development of higher education, scientific research and implementation of innovative solutions on the market,
- Permanent and continuous development of the Company, using its knowledge and experience.